Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Request for Endorsement for ConnochaetOS

From: Henry Jensen
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Request for Endorsement for ConnochaetOS
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:46:35 +0200

Hello,

I have revised http://www.connochaetos.org/wiki/fully_free_-_what_does_it_mean,
so that it should be  clarified now what we mean and what we talk about. In the
end, I think, we all mean the same. But there are some cultural differences
which may lead people to choose other wordings. For example in Germany we tend
to use a careful diction and try to avoid wordings which may sound ideological,
which has something to do that we had two dictatorships in the last 80 years,
even if we argue for freedom or humanism.

Regards,

Henry