Re: [GNU-linux-libre] ppc64el support in endorsed distros

From: Andreas Grapentin
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] ppc64el support in endorsed distros
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 11:58:37 +0200

On Sat, Jun 09, 2018 at 05:27:30AM -0400, bill-auger wrote:
> oh so you are volunteering to move to boston Andreas?

I was hoping a remote position would work ;)

But in all seriousness, I do think parabola would benefit from a
full-time dedicated developer. But that person would require a salary.
I do not know if the FSF or any other entitiy would be willing to pay
that salary, but it might be worth investigating.

-A

my GPG Public Key:                 https://files.grapentin.org/.gpg/public.key