Re: [GNU-linux-libre] ppc64el support in endorsed distros

From: Luke
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] ppc64el support in endorsed distros
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 17:45:32 -0400

On 06/14/2018 05:58 AM, Andreas Grapentin wrote:

On Sat, Jun 09, 2018 at 05:27:30AM -0400, bill-auger wrote:
oh so you are volunteering to move to boston Andreas?
I was hoping a remote position would work ;)

But in all seriousness, I do think parabola would benefit from a
full-time dedicated developer. But that person would require a salary.
I do not know if the FSF or any other entitiy would be willing to pay
that salary, but it might be worth investigating.

-A

I've always considered one or two full time devs a good idea for long-term stability of any distro or project. Many other free software projects do have that, sponsored by respective foundations and/or technical support.
You should ask Technounethical / Ceata about that.

*mic-drop* I'll see myself out. ;)