Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Martin Dickopp
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 22:49:37 +0200

> Martin Dickopp wrote:
> [...]
>> I know how much you love to quote mailinglists (do you also have an
>> opinion of your own?), but that doesn't answer my simple question.
>
> Try this:
>
> http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:7534

ROTFL!  I ask a simple question (snipped by you), which could be
answered with either "the former" or "the latter".  Instead of
answering, you quote yourself, where the quoted text (not surprisingly)
consists of nothing but quotes again!

I can only conclude that you are either unable or unwilling to answer.
The latter is of course perfectly within your rights, but since you
could either not followup at all or say you don't want to answer, I tend
to believe the former to be the case.

Remind me to ask you one day what your favorite color is, just to see
with what set of mailinglist quotes you'll come up as a reply! ;)

Martin