Re: Is it possible to write GPL-Modules for closed-source Software?

From: Stephan Kuhagen
Subject: Re: Is it possible to write GPL-Modules for closed-source Software?
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 22:03:27 +0200

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

> If his mother was GPLed, then he and his sister are also GPLed.

Hm. I really like that idea. My genetic code would be a good starting point
for other programmers to learn how to avoid some common mistakes. Sadly I
can't ask my mother for the copyright, since her process terminated early.

So I suggest we stop getting personal here and someone either starts to give
useful comments to my question or please ignore this thread and do
something usefull.

Regards
Stephan