Re: Why the "social contract" should not be endorsed

From: Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)
Subject: Re: Why the "social contract" should not be endorsed
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 12:46:03 -0800

On 2020-02-22 12:31, Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote:
Andreas Enge, 22/02/20 21:48:
If anything, this message shows how much a code of conduct is needed.

Or maybe it shows there's a language barrier. Let's not rush to judge
non-native English speakers, especially after having admitted that the
meaning of their message is unclear.

I'm a native-level English speaker.

I think their contribution can be rephrased as: what kind of message
do you think a document focused on matters like "Enforcement", "Ban",
"Correction", "Warning" gives? Is it the intended message? If not,
what could be done?

No, my contribution cannot be rephrased like that. A better
approximation of the semantics of my message that the document
is the product of a mental sickness that underlies authoritarian
personalities.

What could be done? Printing it out and burning it, by my estimation.