incorrect headers with ly2dvi (1.4.1)

From: Olaf Stetzer
Subject: incorrect headers with ly2dvi (1.4.1)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:44:28 +0200

Hello,

now that my final exams are finished I have again time to
do music and so I played a little with the recent version
of lilypond (debian package: 1.4.1).

I realisedd that after removing all ; from the files the headers
are lacking the metre= field when invoking lydvi from within emacs.
Also the header is a little bit too close to the first line of text so
I tried to insert a line latexoptions="headsep=10mm" but nothing
changed. Is there something broken in ly2dvi or is it my fault because
some formats have changed since version approx: 1.3.130?

I attach an example file which I tried without success...

Thanks,

Olaf