Re: (no subject)

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: 28 Jun 2001 09:41:43 +0200

Hernani Cerqueira <address@hidden> writes:

>    If you want to, i can make a translation of lilypond to
>  portuguese.

That would be nice.

> I don't know if you already have some, but i'm ready to help. Please
> ansewr me, even if you don't need a portuguese translation.

I know of no such effort.  It would be good if you would join the
Portuguese national translation team first, and tell them you want to
translate LilyPond.  Even if LilyPond is the only thing you would want
to translate.  That way you can be really sure there's no duplicate
effort.  Just visit http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/ to
find out how it works.  You only need to send an email.

But if you don't want to, you can send your translation to the list.
Be sure to base on the latest development version, which is 1.4.4 now.

Greetings,
Jan.