Re: Clients and financial years

From: Reinhard Müller
Subject: Re: Clients and financial years
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 16:07:58 +0100

Reinhard Müller wrote:
> 2. Financial years
> - What data will be stored per year, and what data will be stored
> year-independent?

An idea about that just came into my mind: What about having two
business objects per account, one storing the year-independent and one
the year-dependent data?
Year-independent could be general information like classification, tax
etc. Year-dependent would be the account number and maybe the text (not
sure about that).
If an account doesn't exist any longer, we simply have no object for the
current year, but the objects of the last years still exist.

Greetings,
--
Reinhard Müller
BYTEWISE Software GmbH