Re: Clients and financial years

From: Kenneth D. Reiszner
Subject: Re: Clients and financial years
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:07:25 -0600

I realize that I am a dunce when it comes to acronyms in the computing field so
routinely use Babel to enlighten me. Unfortunately although I have seen ASP many
times in the literature I have yet to see it defined and the definitions given
by
Babel in this instance are I think unsatisfactory.:
ASP       Active Server Page [Microsoft] +
          Authorized Service Provider +
          Association of Shareware Professionals
.ASP      Active Server Page (file name extension)

If you could enlighten me it would be most helpful. Additional enlightenment
might answer the question when do you thing that gnue will be able to be used as
a rudimentary accounting program for simple invoicing and possibly statement
generation.

As an end user I am most grateful for what you and the gnue team are doing. If I
can help in any way I feel free to call upon me.

Kenneth Reiszner, Ph.D., President
REAL, Inc.
PO Box 709, 41 Hwy. 167 S. (shipping)
Lecompte, LA 71346