Re: If you are volunteering we can certainly put you to work.

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: If you are volunteering we can certainly put you to work.
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:28:14 -0700 (MST)

All,

I think this is great news.  Louis I loved your original proposal and
writing style.  It will be good to see you hard at work. :)  We are
ramping up some major stuff with regards to 'packages'.  I would like to
coordinate these efforts.  In relation to financials.  We have a based
built from NOLA web accounting called AccLite.  It would be great to have
a business analyst/accountant give it a good testing and evaluate if its a
good base to start from or if we should start from scratch.

At a quick glance it looked like its structures were somewhat decent and
that we could probably build rather quickly forms screens to match them
and have a GNUe Application from that base.  I have oodles of
manufacturing and CRM type stuff Im working on and Jason has several
applications that he is working on.  We would like to get these into the
populous and coordinate efforts on building.

If we can discuss in IRC it would be wonderful.  If not surely we can do
via email.  I will try to structure some outlines of what is tossing in my
head for review if no one shows up in IRC in the next day or two.

-Derek