Re: probably a stupid question

From: Erik Jarvi
Subject: Re: probably a stupid question
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:58:06 -0600

> On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 09:30, Adrian Manna wrote:
> >
> > I have installed all the packages and ran the setup
> > routines for the tools etc. But I cannot now find
> > anything that tells me what the next step is . ie how
> > to run the appserver and start using the forms tools
> > etc.
> >
> > ps: The system is a Mandrake 8.2 system.

I have rpms of all the gnue packages. Distutils needed quite abit of massaging
of the spec files. I thought disutils was supposed to be painless! ;) Tho
psycopg and PySablot were no brainers. *My rpms still need some work* and were
built on Redhat 8.0. Suggestions and patches are welcome.

The list of rpms:

GNUe-AppServer-0.0.2-3.noarch.rpm
GNUe-Common-0.4.0-3.noarch.rpm
GNUe-Designer-0.4.0-3.noarch.rpm
GNUe-Forms-0.4.0-3.noarch.rpm
GNUe-Navigator-0.0.1-3.noarch.rpm
GNUe-Reports-0.0.2-3.noarch.rpm
GNUe-Samples-0.4.0-3.noarch.rpm
libiconv-1.8-4.i386.rpm     <--only has libiconv.so*
libiconv-devel-1.8-4.i386.rpm
psycopg-1.0.12-py2.2_1.i386.rpm
psycopg-doc-1.0.12-py2.2_1.i386.rpm
PySablot-0.1-2.i386.rpm