Re: Another opportunity to publicize GNUe

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: Re: Another opportunity to publicize GNUe
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 05:45:50 -0500

At 9:11 PM -0500 12/28/02, Stanley A. Klein wrote:
I'm local to DC.  I think Neil Tiffin is also.  When we were looking at the
previous event, Chuck Rouzer talked about possibly getting here.  Jason
Cater mentioned a travel window (that I don't recall exactly).  The folks
in New York have fairly easy travel also.

Yes I am in DC, but don't have much time right now. When and where is this going to happen. I could possibly attend and at least wear a GNUe Tee shirt. But don't have the time to prepare for speaking.

Neil
address@hidden