Re: [GNUe] hello... and bug?

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] hello... and bug?
Date: 18 Mar 2004 18:33:11 +0100

Hi,

Am Do, 2004-03-18 um 18.21 schrieb address@hidden:
> The problem appears at login attempt, that times out. I suspect some
> problem around de new caching system. I'll attach relevant log output
> from server and the content of gnue database (just that what sample
> installing script puts on it).

Thank you for your bug report.

The reason for the timeout is that we have all ~200 country names in our
sample database, and if the database backend needs more than 1 second to
deliver these, appserver times out.

We have added a "timeout=xx" option since the last release, and that
option will help you fix those issues in the next release.

Until then, you might try to delete some countries from the sample .SQL
file.

Please let me know if it works afterwards.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project