Re: [GNUe] Re: GNUe (was 'What's up?')

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Re: GNUe (was 'What's up?')
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 01:44:13 +0800

> > tool is a piece of shit. This doesn't mean that a "useable" version of GNUe
> > would be a piece of shit, but as others, I don't think of GNUe currently as
> > useable anyway.
>
> I still think our biggest problem is documentation.  Parts of GNUe are usable
> today.  They are part of mission critical applications.  However the
> knowledge to make this happen is in too few hands.  We're making attempts now
> to make our process more open so that others can see what we're doing.

Well, I can only agree!

It's all about knowledge, everything is usable if you have enough knowledge and
time to spend. Add the will to improve, and you will soon have a nice piece of
software.And the opposite, frustration is a virus, and makes you blind. Well,
I'm good at being frustrated too so...

Hopefully, someone will take care of Documentation and spread the wisdom. I
will... once I get it to install nicely... *errhhmm*

Regards
Stefan