Re: [GNUe] Re: GNUe (was 'What's up?')

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Re: GNUe (was 'What's up?')
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:37:23 +0800

> Honestly, Web forums are the only thing that is worse than IRC, IMHO. :-)
> Searching mailing lists can be done through google, gmane can ensure message
> availability through news groups etc.
>
> Greets,
>   Christian

Actually, Webforums can be a mess if the people hanging there are rude and
crude, but the Penguin forums
I use to hang around are great. The good thing is, there's always a lot of guys
hanging there, so if I post
some whacky code and ask for help, I'll probably get it in five minutes.

Anyway, we have a channel here and that's good for a start. As soon as I can
get the packages to install on my SuSE9 machine I'll start hacking, and
probably, will drown this maillist >:)

No serious, just kidding.. :)

Regards
Stefan