[GNUe] IRC (was GNUe (was 'What's up?'))

From: Peter Sullivan
Subject: [GNUe] IRC (was GNUe (was 'What's up?'))
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:12:11 +0000

In article <address@hidden>, Gil Hauer
<address@hidden> writes
>Glad to see the traffic on this list! Not having access to IRC I had
>been under the impression that this was a "dormant" project. Of course,
>I understand the time constraints on the developers and I'd like to take
>the opportunity to express my thanks for this project.

There are still occasional issues of GNUe Traffic with summaries of the
IRC traffic at http://www.kerneltraffic.org/GNUe/
But in any case the IRC conversations are still being logged by an IRC
logging bot and are all available at
http://www.gnuenterprise.org/irc-logs/

Also, for people who want to participate in IRC but don't have a usable
IRC client (either because of install restrictions or firewall issues),
I believe that there is an IRC client available which you can just
access through a browser - not sure of the URL.

--
Peter Sullivan