Re: [GNUe] Re: GNUe (was 'What's up?')

From: James Thompson
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Re: GNUe (was 'What's up?')
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:35:26 -0600

> pitiful, and the feedback... well... I even found a bug and reported it
> even with a fix. I guess it was never taking into account.

I don't recall this.  When was it?  How did you submit the bug report and
patch?

> tool is a piece of shit. This doesn't mean that a "useable" version of GNUe
> would be a piece of shit, but as others, I don't think of GNUe currently as
> useable anyway.

I still think our biggest problem is documentation.  Parts of GNUe are usable
today.  They are part of mission critical applications.  However the
knowledge to make this happen is in too few hands.  We're making attempts now
to make our process more open so that others can see what we're doing.