Re: [GNUe] supported databases/drivers

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] supported databases/drivers
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:08:18 +0800

Now I'm answering myself :)

Just to mention, I just tried to install psycopg myself, but configure failed
with the following
message:
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -pthread -E
checking for inline... inline
checking PostgreSQL version... configure: error: missing PostgreSQL headers

I don't know exactly what that means, since I have every available postgres
package installed (I
thought it was the ordinary missing -devel package but that was not the case).

Regards
Stefan

P.S Now I've actually given up, see you when I've exchanged my two SuSE
machines :)