Re: [GNUe] supported databases/drivers

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] supported databases/drivers
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:38:57 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Reinhard Mueller <address@hidden>
Date: 18 Mar 2004 21:32:41 +0100

> But I would bet it's either pypgsql or pygresql. You might want to try
> both and tell us if one of them worked.

Hello and thanks!

Unfortunately none of those works for me

DB000:     from Driver import Connection as C
DB000:   File
"/opt/gnue//lib/python/gnue/common/datasources/drivers/postgresql/pypgsql/Driver.py",
 line
42, in ?
DB000:     import PgSQL              # pyPgSQL 1.6 support
DB000: ImportError: No module named PgSQL

DB000:     conn = dbdriver.Connection(self, connection_name, parameters)
DB000:   File
"/opt/gnue//lib/python/gnue/common/datasources/drivers/postgresql/pygresql/__init__.py",

line 41, in Connection
DB000:     from Driver import Connection as C
DB000: ImportError: No module named Driver

Regards
Stefan