Re: [GNUe] Working through first Example

From: James Thompson
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Working through first Example
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 02:22:40 +0000

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 03:20 pm, Derek Neighbors wrote:

> There used to be a DTD around somewhere that was auto created from
> gnue-common.  I know becuase I used it in XML mode for emacs to help make
> writing these gsd's more simple.

I checked and there are dtd files but they were out of date.  A script to
bring dtds and man pages up to date has been added.  And our release process
docs have been updated to help us remember to create them.

If a tool provides them they are currently in the toolname/doc directory.

Take Care,
James