Re: [gnugo-devel] test results after removing Pattern CD106

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] test results after removing Pattern CD106
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:16:28 -0400 (EDT)

Looks good to me, but I'm really not the one to ask ;)

In general, we use diff -u (unified diffs) instead of standard diffs.
Also, you might want to use CVS to keep more up to date; for this sort of
thing it won't make a huge difference, but you're less likely to run into
problems.  Cygwin should ship with CVS; if not you can certainly download
it.  The recommended way to run regressions is 'make all_batches' from
within the regression directory; this will print out unexpected results.
Said results are updated at every cvs tag and devel release.

Evan Daniel