Re: [gnugo-devel] test results after removing Pattern CD106

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] test results after removing Pattern CD106
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:54:55 -0400 (EDT)

>   i download/installed cygwin, i can run shells/diff
> etc.
>
>   but when i try to run 'make all_batches' from inside
> the cygwin environment, i got problems:
>
>   MAKE version 3.7, Borland International
>   Fatal: 'all_batches' not exist, don't know how to
> make it.

You may need to use GNU Make, which should be included with cygwin (I
think).  Also, make sure you are in the gnugo/regression directory when
you try this.

I think there are a couple people on this list using windows / cygwin, so
they may know more than I about how to get it working if you have trouble.

Evan Daniel