RE: [gnugo-devel] Building GNU Go on Windows

From: Ben Lambrechts
Subject: RE: [gnugo-devel] Building GNU Go on Windows
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:15:09 +0100

I tried with Visual C++ 2005 Express and Visual Studio 2008 beta 2
With both I get the message:

The project file '___\gnugo-3.7.11-cmake\patterns\uncompress_fuseki.dsp' has
been corrupted and cannot be opened.

When I place the 'uncompress_fuseki.dsp' provided by Olav Müller-Loose in
the patterns folder, it still generates lots of errors and warnings.

When I also place the 'engine.dsp' provided by Olav Müller-Loose in the
engine folder, it also doesn't build.

Ben

PS1: I've tried to get a cmake-project working myself, but I don't have the
time to study the structure of that text-file I have to make for that.

PS2: Can You make a VS project for VS v8 instead of v6?