Re: [gnugo-devel] Go Board and Go Stone Images

From: Darren Cook
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Go Board and Go Stone Images
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 20:01:49 +0000

> I tried to read through some of GNU Go's code for inspiration, and came
> across the go board and go stone images. I would like to use them in my
> program.

If GPL bothers you (you never know where your program might lead you!),
a quick google [1] found some go stone images free for commercial use.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Realistic_Go_Stone.svg
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Realistic_White_Go_Stone.svg
  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Go_bT.svg

A similar search for "go board" found a few choices too.

Darren

[1]: Google images, search for "go stone" then under search tools,
change the licensing to "labelled for reuse".