Re: [gnugo-devel] Go Board and Go Stone Images

From: Yuan Cao
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Go Board and Go Stone Images
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 11:46:37 -0500

Thank you for the suggestion. I think they will definitely make development easier. In normal cases, that would be great.

However, one of my primary goal is learning, and I want to be able to create something that can parser SGF files in an efficient way that I have thought up.

Best Regards,

Yuan Cao