Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:46:46 +0000

On 2012-01-01, at 2:22 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 01, 2012 at 09:57:18PM +0100, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:
>
>>> I added "Unsigned documents" handling.
>>>

>> This will be available in 1.2.x right ?
>
> Yes.
>
>> I am looking forward to seeing this being released now that the Window
>> packages are working again.
>>
>> I case you are planning on making this default plugin when opening a
>> patient.
>
> Yes.
>
>> What would happen if just one plugin gets loaded (default behavior when not
>> adding workplace = GNUmed Default)
>
> Nothing would happen.

Front desk staff (as one example) should maybe not be accessing this plugin.

However -- AFAICT -- no user role or care team other than gm-doctors has been
both created *and* assigned functionality.

Also maybe whatever access gets defined will be in terms of the database
content and not the GUI.

Therefore should "Patient overview" still be available to non-clinical users,
for example it could remain helpful to them to be supplied with the left column

        Identity
        Contacts
        Encounters / admissions

so will the overview easily enough, in future, support -- when the user fails
permissions on the content -- for such panel items to be greyed out?

-- Jim