Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient overview
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 19:51:39 +0000

On 2012-01-03, at 4:27 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> It is already shown in "Contacts".

can you maybe assign Kirk an in-praxis primary, in order that this will show up
in future screenshots thus confirming the implementation :-)

>> Also, what is he relationship between the content of
>>
>>      Active problems
>>
>> and
>>
>>      History
>
> Can you give me a bit more detail as to what sort of
> (non-)relationship you are thinking of ?

Is "Active problems" a subset of History, IOW will history display everything
that appears in "Active problems" and more?

or will History display only the items that do not appear in "Active"
(rendering it the "inactive" History)

If History would be renamed Past History, would that be inaccurate?

Also, other parts of the GUI filter the display of problems (health issues)
based on a combination of

        active
        clinically relevant

so is it intended that the overview's "Active problems" NOT show clinically
relevant (but happening to be inactive) problems?

-- Jim