gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Dymamic library loader test

From: Ramon Pons Vivanco
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Dymamic library loader test
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:43:46 +0100

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:03:28 +0000, Matthias Rechenburg wrote:

Hi, I'm back from the death (aka exams :)

> btw: i looked at the cvs at savannah and to
> my mind we should organize it a bit diffrent e.g.
> we should have the following directories
> below the cvsroot :
> /stable/gomd
> /stable/libgomd
> /unstable/gomd
> /unstable/libgomd
> /stuff

Done !

JP example is in stuff/TCPSession

The problem now are the 'old unused' dirs. With CVS we can't
remove them. So we can ignore them until we have the dir structure
defined.

The old dirs are: gomd/gomd gomd/admin

--
 .''`.                Why is a cow? Mu. (Ommmmmmmmmm)
: :' :

then you win.                                    -- Mahatma Gandhi