gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Fetching problem since yesterday - SOLVED

From: T. E.
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Fetching problem since yesterday - SOLVED
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:04:31 +0100

Hi there,

a Merry Christmas to everybody!

Some weeks ago I posted a problem:
I was not able to fetch any email since I moved from SuSE 8.2 to 9.2.
Yesterday & today I was able to spend enough time to find a solution:
curl had to be upgraded.

Now, with curl 7.12.3 installed, gotmail 0.8.2 runs lovely ... ;-)

If there's anybody out there with SuSE 9.2 installed & having probs,
too:
I put the RPMs on an website, so you might get them:
http://skar.dyndns.org/linux/suse92/curl/

Now another prob came up:
fetch'd emails aren't deleted.
They are tagged as read ... hotmail language is set to english.
Any idea how to solve that?
My .gotmailrc:
  username=USERNAME
  password=PASSWORD