Re: Greek in email

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Re: Greek in email
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 11:01:51 -0500

At 2023-03-24T03:04:12-0500, Dave Kemper wrote:
> On 3/24/23, Dave Kemper <saint.snit@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The original message, available in the mbox archive at
> > http://lists.gnu.org/archive/mbox/groff/2023-03 (search for
> > text, not just the attachment, is base64 encoded,
>
> And upon decoding this, it turns out that even THIS is truncated in
> exactly the same place as the HTML version in the archive.  So the
> full message appears to exist nowhere but in Branden's (and presumably
> Deri's) mailbox(es).
>
> That still doesn't account for Branden seeing different versions of
> the message depending on what software displayed it, unless neomutt
> was looking at the (truncated) message delivered by gnu.org, while
> gmail was looking at the (intact) direct cc: copy?

Very oddly, that appears to be the case.  When I view my GMail inbox via
IMAP with NeoMutt, I don't have two copies of the message, but one.
When I look at the headers in NeoMutt, it appears to be the
directly-delivered copy (since I was CCed), not the one to the list.

I'm attaching it, uuencoded in hopes of sparing it from whatever
filtering may be going on.

Regards,
Branden