Re: Greek and Russian in Groff

From: Sigfrid Lundberg
Subject: Re: Greek and Russian in Groff
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 16:40:00 +0100

Hi, I'm on the list with another address, so only  the two of you will get
this directly, not the list.
Anyway, once I made catalogue of medieval manuscripts, and in that was a
section with diacritical characters from Byzantine Greek. It worked nicely
with the Kerkis font:

http://iris.math.aegean.gr/kerkis/

I believe I used the devdvi driver.

Yours

Sigfrid

--
Sigfrid Lundberg, Ph.D., System developer
Lund, Sweden