Guile XMMS bindings available

From: Dave Lambert
Subject: Guile XMMS bindings available
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 09:15:28 -0500

I've finished bindings allowing Guile to talk to XMMS, the MP3
(amongst other things) player.  Until I get somewhere permanent set
up, it will live at:

        http://guile-simplesql.sourceforge.net/

>From the README:

        This module provides a set of Guile procedures for controlling
        XMMS.  It was written because I saw Ian Campbell's rep-xmms
        bindings for librep/Sawfish and I was jealous :)

Dave
--
Any resemblance between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.