Re: Gmp now working, but number.c:147 isinf declared implicitly.

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: Gmp now working, but number.c:147 isinf declared implicitly.
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:38:40 +1100

Hugh Sasse <address@hidden> writes:

> That rather depends on for whom they are developing.  Aguments in
> "Brave Gnu World" about software use in the third world where download
> speeds are still limited,

Yep, such as Australia.  The theory as I see it though is that there's
barely a dozen developers and it's reasonable to ask them to keep more
or less current, in the interests of having releases use the latest
stuff, which can be quite important when those tools have bug fixes.
There's a disturbingly large amount of tools code included in every
package :-(.