Re: Gmp now working, but number.c:147 isinf declared implicitly.

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: Gmp now working, but number.c:147 isinf declared implicitly.
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:23:33 +1100

Hugh Sasse <address@hidden> writes:

> automake (GNU automake) 1.9.6

You might have to check where it's .m4 macros are installed.  If
they're not in a known place you can run

        aclocal -I /my/automake/dir/share/aclocal

or wherever.

You might not have to run aclocal, but I've never known the aclocal.m4
mechanism to do much good.  It's usually best not to argue with what
it thinks needs to run.  Though setting the date of configure.in to
something old then running autoconf just once might work, maybe.