Re: Guile OpenGL bindings

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: Guile OpenGL bindings
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 23:10:29 -0800

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:16 AM, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Javier,
>
> Have you had time to think about GL bindings for Guile?  I had been
> meaning to do something about it for a long time, and finally got around
> to a first hack last week.  Daniel and I are working in this repo:
>
>   https://gitorious.org/guile-figl

[snip]

These are really good news! Thanks Daniel and Andy!

I stopped working on guile-gl a while ago. I moved from FFI to C
bindings after some messages on the mailing list as Javier pointed.
But after this email I will definitely not retake the work. It doesn't
make a lot of sense to duplicate efforts, specially if the people that
take the effort have more experience.

So, great news!

Aleix