Re: Any suggestions for a project?

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: Any suggestions for a project?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 18:08:37 -0200

Hi Daniele,

> Hello, I need to make my bachelor thesis in CS and was looking for
> ideas for a project to do in Scheme. Do you have any suggestions? Is
> there something that needs to be done in Guile? I'm actually not very
> experience and I am learning Scheme right now so it shouldn't be
> something too difficult.

If you are interested in Computer Vision - Image Processing and Analysis, I am
the
author and maintainer of GNU Guile-CV [1], a project that could easily welcome
another ten to a hundred contributors :), for all levels of contribution, from
undergraduate to postdoc level ..., including writing some good examples for
the user
manual, tutorial(s)...

(there are other projects you could contribute to, such as Guix...)

Cheers,
David

[1]     https://www.gnu.org/software/guile-cv/