Guile Studio's goals (and home)

From: sirgazil
Subject: Guile Studio's goals (and home)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:47:43 -0500

Hi,

I want a Guile IDE, and Guile Studio describes itself as such in its Guix
package description, so I'd like to know more about it.

• What are Guile Studio's goals?
• What is its relationship with the GNU Guile project?
• The homepage field in the Guix package points to GNU Guile's website. Should
I send future questions and issues to Guile's lists and issue tracker?
• Current Guile Studio version is 0.0.2. Any plans for a future version?

Thanks,

---
https://sirgazil.bitbucket.io/