guix-devel

Re: Staging branch [substitute availability]

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Staging branch [substitute availability]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 21:19:42 +0100

Mathieu,

Mathieu Othacehe 写道:
As I said, the new remote building Cuirass mechanism is not yet deployed
on those machines and I would need someone with login access to
reconfigure those machines for me.

I reconfigured dmitri and have now also restarted guix-daemon.

Is there anything more I need to do? Remotely rebooting has proven risky in the past.

The situation is worse for x86_64: 96% idleness based on /proc/uptime. Am I
misinterpreting?

On what machine?

All build nodes (141.*).

Kind regards,