guix-devel

Re: Python

From: Lars-Dominik Braun
Subject: Re: Python
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 19:56:53 +0100

Hi,

> Well, there is pyqt as written elsewhere, but this is not only python.

I looked at it and it seems that python-sip and python-pyqt-builder need a
version bump and we should maybe switch to pyproject-build-system. However
python-sip does not expose any switches to specify a different path for
.sip file includes. That requires custom patches for python-sip.
python-pyqt builds, but everything else is work in progress…

Lars