health-i18n

Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 11:58:51 +0100

Dear Edgar

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 10:01:33 +0200
Edgar Hagenbichler <edgar.hagenbichler@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> Dear Luis,
>
> Am 02.08.2020 um 22:50 schrieb Luis Falcon:
>
> > *  Currently there are 14619  source strings at weblate at the
> >> english version, so there is
> >>
> >> - a difference of 81 strings to the msgid of the actual de.po
> > English seems to be ok, we need to check the difference with the
> > merge to the other languages.
> Maybe I misunderstand something, but today in my browser there is
> still the wrong english version at weblate  for many codes

I see know your point. I am talking about the actual GNU Health HMIS
translation after the update and you're talking about the Weblate
portal.

There were some issues a week ago with the Weblate ICD10 component that
might had locked the merge.. We'll make sure that they're in sync!

> Yes, that would be great, but we should fix the weblate problem first.

Yes :)

PS: To avoid cross-posting, I am just putting this message in the
localization mailing list

All the best
Luis