health-i18n

Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 17:35:06 +0200

Dear Luis,

Am 03.08.2020 um 15:10 schrieb Luis Falcon:

I have re-committed to Weblate with all the languages updates, and unset
the lock flag on Weblate.

You should see them now.

Please check and report.

Yes, there are now at weblate in the english version 14700 entries, and as far as I checked at random there are the right new ones! Great!

The German translation seems not to be updated, and I do not see a possibility for normal translators to upload the actual de.po.

Could you please upload it, or could you show me the way how to upload it by myself?

I would contact then the other translators and try to help them to update their languages for the actual version.

Thank you very much!

All the best

Edgar