health-i18n

Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 13:06:23 +0100

Dear Edgar

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:17:57 +0200
Edgar Hagenbichler <edgar.hagenbichler@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> Dear Luis
>
> Am 04.08.2020 um 19:02 schrieb Luis Falcon:
>
> > The best two ways you can complete the translations.
> [...]
> > 2) Updating the whole de.po file and sending it to us. In this case,
> > please make sure that no new entries are created, and only the
> > msgstr are modified. We could then commit them in the mercurial
> > repo and they would be updated on weblate.
>
> Attached please find the de.po that I sent to you also on July 23
> with 14700 entries, same as in the diseases.xml. This is the right
> one.

We're almost there! :)

The problem with this file is that some msgids are not the same in the
de.po than in the original English template that is generated from the
diseases datafile.

This is key, because if the msgid differs from the template, the
translation won't be taken into effect.

Could you send me one that that is updated with the latest German
translations but based on the current English msgids?

PS:You can send me the file directly so we don't overload the mailing
list ;)

All the best
Luis