help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: [Fwd: HELP TO INSTALL 1.2.0.0 RELESASE.]

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: [Fwd: HELP TO INSTALL 1.2.0.0 RELESASE.]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:07:48 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Laurence Finston wrote:

> When I get back from lunch, I'll download the current snapshot and try to
> build it on my machine.  If I get the same error, I should be able to fix
> it.

Okay, I've done that now, and I didn't get that error.  However, I did get
a couple of others, which I've now fixed.  I've checked the new versions
of the files into the CVS repository on Savannah and uploaded a new
snapshot.

I'm really puzzled about the error you got.  `Scanner_Node' is a "typedef"
for `Scanner_Type*' and is defined well before
`Pointer_Vector::assign_same_pointers()'.  However, `Pointer_Vector' is a
template class, and these are a little tricky.
Maybe I've made the problem go away now.  If not, please send me the
_entire_ terminal output from the failed build.

Thanks.

Laurence