Changing user login shell to new bash release

From: Khan Smith
Subject: Changing user login shell to new bash release
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 06:35:39 +0200

   Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 4:28 AM
   From: "Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev" <fxmbsw7@gmail.com>
   To: "Kerin Millar" <kfm@plushkava.net>
   Cc: "Khan Smith" <khansmith@mail.com>, "help-bash" <help-bash@gnu.org>
   Subject: Re: Changing user login shell to new bash release
   i see, im sorry also for the changing topic
   thanks, peace

   On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, 06:25 Kerin Millar <[1]kfm@plushkava.net> wrote:

     On Wed, 13 Oct 2021 06:19:54 +0200
     Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev <[2]fxmbsw7@gmail.com> wrote:
     > the concern is ./script with #!/bin/bash wont usr/local
     The initial post in this thread sought approval for deploying to
     /usr/local/bin and using chsh to adjust the path of the login shell.
     So did the post I last responded to. My use of the word, concern,
     should be considered in that light.
     --
     Kerin Millar

   It's all good.  The post was also to raise the profile of the problem.