Re: unmaintained package?

From: Bob Rossi
Subject: Re: unmaintained package?
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:21:10 -0500

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 10:31:29PM -0500, Joel E. Denny wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Bob Rossi wrote:
>
> > Am I correct in assuming that both flex and bison are unmaintained? or
> > is there an active community working on these projects?
>
> Bison is certainly maintained as you can see in the mailing list archives.

Hi Joel,

Well, who would I talk to about modifying bison to be used in an
asynchronous manner? I found this Email from 2002
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-bison/2002-06/msg00038.html
which is *exactly* the problem that I'm having. So, it appears that this
has been a feature of bison that has been needed for several years.

Unfortunately, I can't see the Email address's in that post because they
are modified to address@hidden I was wondering what ever
became of that patch. I would also like to talk to the person, to
determine what the outcome of his efforts were.

I would appreciate some assistance in this area.

Thanks!
Bob Rossi