Re: unmaintained package?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: unmaintained package?
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:09:31 +0100

>>> "Bob" == Bob Rossi <address@hidden> writes:

 > Well, who would I talk to about modifying bison to be used in an
 > asynchronous manner? I found this Email from 2002
 >   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-bison/2002-06/msg00038.html
 > which is *exactly* the problem that I'm having. So, it appears that this
 > has been a feature of bison that has been needed for several years.

The problem is only work load.  If Bison maintainers had the leisure
to integrate all these skeletons, that would be marvelous.  But
currently we try to fix issues in the supported skeletons.

Please contact the author of the proposal, make sure it comes with a
test suite, a complete documentation, a ChangeLog, a disclaimer for
the FSF, and surely the skeleton will be integrate!

Obviously, the implementation should also factor the code with yacc.c:
we do not want to maintain two separate twins, there are probably
means to actual share portions of these files.