Re: inserting into tab.h, after %union

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: inserting into tab.h, after %union
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:00:43 +0100

On 6 Dec 2006, at 15:31, Jeff Inman wrote:

...is there a simple way to use a C++ skeleton but to have the token
enumerants generated directly into the std namespace? yy::parser::token::FOO
is a mouthful.

Why would you want that - "std" is reserved for the implementation of the C++ compiler. It's like one should start names with "_", lest it may clash with names the compiler implementaion uses.

Maybe I could get halfway there with %name-prefix="std".

But I think it should by now put all into a C++ namespace.