Re: inserting into tab.h, after %union

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: inserting into tab.h, after %union
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 21:11:52 +0100

On 6 Dec 2006, at 17:28, Jeff Inman wrote:

But I think it should by now put all into a C++ namespace.

Yes, but in that namespace, I'll still have parser::token::FOO, which I feel is unnecessarily noisy. That's the "second half" that I'd like to work around.

I'd prefer having the yy:parser::token_type outside the parser class, as it is shared with the lexer class, if that is what you mean. But Akim felt differently. I don't know of the motivation. What problem does it cause you?