(no subject)

From: Anouar LACHHEB
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:41:18 +0100

Hi,

I want to use POSIX threads into my application which includes a scanner and a
parser. I read that in that case I have to use re-entrant parser through
%pure-parser directive.

I notice that I need to introduce some changes to my parser such as my yylex
proto -> int yylex (YYSTYPE *lvalp, YYLTYPE *llocp). "yylval" is no longer
useful, instead "lvalp" is used.

In my parser I used a %union directive, my question is: How can I use this
union instead of "YYSTYPE *lvalp".

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,
AnL.